Farm Shop & Café Loyalty Card
Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE COWDRAY FARM SHOP LTD LOYALTY PROGRAMME
- Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd is a company incorporated under the Companies Acts with registered number XXXXXX and whose registered address is at Cowdray Farm Shop, Cowdray Park, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 0AJ. References to “we”, “Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd” or “us” shall mean Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd, and references to “you” shall mean you, the member of the Programme.
- We have referred to these terms and conditions as the “Terms” throughout this document.
- These Terms govern: your membership of the Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd Loyalty Programme (“Programme”) and how Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd Loyalty Points (“Points”) are collected and used. By signing the form on the welcome pack and by using the Loyalty Card, you agree to be bound by and comply with the Terms. The Programme is open to any person aged 18 or over. We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw membership at any time.
- You must present your Loyalty Card at the point of purchase to qualify for Points under the Programme.
- Under the Programme we will award you Points earned on qualifying purchases made at Cowdray Farm Shop and Café. Qualifying purchases are any purchases that are not excluded in these Terms.
- Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd reserves the right to amend the exclusions on the above list from time to time.
- We will award 1 Point for every £1 that you spend on qualifying purchases. We reserve the right to either increase or decrease the number of Points accrued on qualifying purchases from time to time, and we will notify you of any changes we make by updating these Terms on this Website.
- If we refund you for purchases that attracted Points, we reserve the right to deduct these Points from your Points balance at any time.
- You will not accrue Points on purchases that are paid for by redeeming Points. If you part-pay for a purchase by redeeming Points, you will only accrue Points on the balance of the purchase above this value.
- You can check your Points balance by calling +44 (0)1730 815 152 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legal title to all Points belongs to Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd and Points can only be redeemed at Cowdray Farm Shop and Cafe. Points can only be redeemed by the cardholder.
- You are solely responsible for any personal tax liability that may arise and for any other fees charged by governmental or non-governmental agencies as a result of your participation in the Programme.
- Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd owns all Loyalty Cards. It is your responsibility to notify us of any loss or theft of a Loyalty Card by contacting us on (01730) 815 152 or email@example.com.
- If your Loyalty Card is cancelled for any reason, your Points will also be cancelled and no other financial or other benefit, will be issued in respect of them.
- You cannot transfer Points to another person, including any Programme member.
- Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998. By signing the form on the welcome pack and using the Loyalty Card you consent that we may process personal data that we collect from you in accordance with these Terms and the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd may use information that you supply to us on enrolment to the Programme (such as your name and address), together with any information relating to your transactions and purchases made from Cowdray Farm Shop and Cafe and participation in the Programme for the purposes of:
- administering the Programme;
- statistical analysis;
- sending you news of our special events, offers, promotions and magazines either by post, email, SMS or through any social network; and
- market research
- You can, at any time after you have consented to receive information set out in clause 29, opt-out of receiving any and all such information by contacting: Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd on (01730) 815 152 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All communication that you receive from Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd will have details of how to opt-out or unsubscribe from receiving such information in the future.
- Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd will only share your details with companies within the Cowdray Estate, and businesses that assist with the operation of the Programme, such as external IT suppliers. Cowdray Farm Shop Ltd will not share your details with any other third parties without your explicit prior written consent. Your personal data will be held in the UK.
- We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Programme at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to vary or amend these Terms from time to time, at our sole discretion. We shall notify you of any changes to the Programme and/or the Terms on our Website.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms.