Join Pauline Johnson on an Ayuverda yoga workshop at Cowdray Hall and discover the healing science of Ayurveda. Find out how easy it is to use in our diet, movement and relationships to enhance our daily life.
The workshop runs for three hours and includes Ayurvedic teas and snacks during the half-time break.
In this workshop you will:
- Explore the principles of Ayurveda
- Learn what your own Ayurvedic Dosha (constitution) is by completing a questionnaire
- Practise the right yoga to support your constitution
- Find out which Rasas (tastes) in foods and spices are right for your digestion and health
- Balance and harmonise the mind
- Receive a workbook about Ayurveda and yoga practices
Cost of both workshops (Sunday 13th February and Sunday 20th February): £75
View all events