- This event has passed.
Time for you to find balance, peace and harmony within.
Join Georgie Oldfield for this super relaxing and nurturing chakra balancing mini retreat in the stunning Cowdray Hall in Midhurst.
The seven chakras are the key energy centres in the body. They are located in the astral body, along the spine, starting at its base and running upwards to the crown of the head. The astral body is the energy body residing inside our physical body and cannot be seen or touched. This is also a reason why we cannot see the chakras. Each chakra radiates a specific colour and energy and coincides with a gland in the physical body. Since each chakra relates to specific spiritual, emotional, psychological, and physical aspects of our being, it is believed that their blockage or malfunction can lead to physical, psychological, and emotional disorders. The conscious awareness and balancing of these energy centres is believed to lead to physical, mental and spiritual well-being and good health and well-being.
You can expect:
A chakra inspired Yoga practice to bring balance and calm to your mind, body and soul
- A delicious, nutritious and super colourful brunch
- A journalling session designed to guide you through your chakra system and help you release any blockages
- A chakra cleansing sound healing session with Lauren (Spirit Sound Sessions)
- Sharing circle and collective Universal prayer (non religious)
- A gift bag to take away with you at the end of the day
This is open to all yogis aged 14+. If you are pregnant you are welcome to join in but will have to miss the physical parts of the Yoga element of the day. You can of course join in with the breath work and meditation.
To find out more and to book, please click here.