Join Orenda Wellbeing at Cowdray Hall for a day retreat on ‘Exploring Energy.’
‘Exploring our personal energy levels, where we expend our energy, how we might conserve or increase it, what subtle energy (or prana) is and exploring the subtle energy of plants.’
This countryside retreat day includes:
- A morning of Scaravelli Inspired Yoga, investigating the yogic concept of Brahmacharya (conservation of energy, effort in the right direction).
- A vegetarian lunch (other dietary requirements catered for), and refreshments throughout the day including afternoon tea & cake.
- A guided countryside walk & nature meditation & healing circle.
- A relaxing yoga nidra & meditation on the theme of ‘Chakras’.
- A guided, hands on experience of the subtle energies of aromatherapy oils.
- Samples of all 5 hand crafted, healing infused Orenda Sacrosancts aromatherapy roller blends.
- 10ml Bottle of Orenda Wellbeing’s ‘Arise’ energising aromatherapy body oil.
- Recordings of the yoga sessions and relaxing nidra.
- Additional recording of a ‘Morning Energise’ nidra to use alongside Orenda’s ‘Arise’ roller blend to supercharge your mornings.
The retreat costs £99 per person. Spaces are limited. To book please visit Orenda Wellbeing: http://www.orendawellbeing.co.uk/eventsView all events