A Retreat Day of Healing Sound and Yoga with Stephanie Owen and Louisa Williams (Burtwell) takes place on Sunday 8th March from 10.00am to 4.30pm
As spring dawns we turn our attention to new beginnings as well as clearing and cleaning out the old. Take a day out to focus on honouring yourself, releasing all that no longer serves you physically and emotionally, detoxing your body and mind to create space for new practises that honour, cherish, empower and support you.
On this deeply clearing and nourishing retreat day you will:
- Release restrictions and detoxify, connecting profoundly to your body through the mindful movements of Scaravelli yoga
- Reach a deep state of relaxation and release energetic blocks with Sound Healing and guided Meditations
- Learn a short hand massage & tension relieving facial massage using specially blended detoxifying aromatherapy oils and creams
- Identify and release critical self talk replacing it with self compassion and acceptance
- Eat a nourishing and delicious vegetarian lunch and refreshments cooked by our chef
- Take home an amazing goody bag containing: access to meditations and a short yoga practice, a crystal bracelet, a bespoke aromatherapy oil plus facial massage routine, a bespoke detoxifying body oil and candle.
The cost is £99 per person. Spaces limited.
To book please contact Louisa Williams (Burtwell) at Orenda Wellbeing by email on email@example.com or by phone on (07919) 074735.
Or contact Stephanie Owen at Serenity through Sound on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (07828) 016314.