Reiki Practitioner – Second Degree Training
Join Richard Ellis and Nikki Gresham for a weekend’s immersion in ‘active participation in Reiki’. Level 1 is required. It is always a joy to teach and share Reiki. The second degree involves working with and understanding symbols to begin to encompass the mental, emotional, auric and no time/distance healing, bringing a little magic to the surrender of the reiki flow.
- Chi Massage
- Chi Gong
- Introduction to the Reiki Symbols
- Reiki 2 attunements
- Space clearing and preparation with symbols
- Gassho Meiso with Symbols
- Sei Heki Chiryo with and without affirmations
- Distant Healing Techniques
- Special techniques
- Laser Techniques
- Spinal Clearing (Kokan Ho)
- Opening and closing a treatment
- Cranial positions
- Auric healing
- Energy break up
- Full treatment with advanced techniques
- Close and certification
Nikki offers regular shares and on-going support within the reiki family.
The cost is £220. Please bring a packed lunch. Refreshments will be provided.