- This event has passed.
An evening to rest, release and inspire.
Join Georgie and Lauren (Spirit Sound Sessions) for a beautiful and super gentle evening honouring the Strawberry Full Moon in the stunning space that is the Cowdray Hall.
The full moon brings in tremendous energy that affects us greatly. This phase is known to amplify all energy frequencies, good and bad, as the moon is at its peak allowing all its energy to heavily influence your emotions. The full moon also represents completion and encourages you to stay aligned with your deepest goals and desires. The trick is to use the energy of this phase to your advantage so that you have a positive full moon.
What to expect:
- Introduction to Full Moon magic and the Strawberry Full Moon
- Traditional breath work to cool and cleanse
- Full Moon Yoga including a calming flow through Chandra Namaskar (Moon Salutations) – led by Georgie
- Full Moon inspired Yoga Nidra
- Relaxing and nurturing sound healing session with Lauren and her ethereal crystal bowls
To take away:
- Full Moon journalling prompts for you to complete at home at a time that works for you
- Strawberry Moon gift
This is open to all yogis aged 14+. If you are pregnant you are welcome to join in but will have to miss the Yoga element of this evening.
To find out more and to book, please click here.