We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our friendly team at the Farm Shop Café.
Working as part of an innovative, award winning Café we are looking for a Chef de Partie who will continue to help us grow and develop our offering. We are in the unique position of having our own butchery and bakery.
This is an ideal position for either an experienced or newly qualified Chef de Partie who would prefer to work between 8am-5pm. The ideal candidate would also be able to work weekends. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about the service they provide to their customers and is innovative and forward thinking for their menu. Someone who is a willing to help out the rest of the team whilst continuing to maintain high standards in their own section.
- Passionate about producing excellent quality food in a busy environment
- Able to run a busy section independently, whilst be willing to help others in the team
- Experience of working well with others in a busy kitchen
- To maintain good hygiene and standards at all times
- Hours worked approx.– 45 hours per week, between 8am – 5pm
- Previous experience preferred
- Training can be provided
- Discount card for the Farm Shop and Café
- Lunch is provided
- Access to staff benefits such as massages, circuit training, stretch class.
- Death in Service
- A variety of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
Questions and applications are welcome via the yellow button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.