Do you have fantastic customer service skills with an exceptional level of detail and would enjoy working as part of fast-moving events team?
Cowdray Events, near Midhurst, is currently looking for a Chef/Cook to join our Events team. Candidates should have a passion for delivering great customer service with experience in a food truck environment, a can-do attitude, and the ability to multi-task under pressure.
Cowdray Events operates across a wide range of venues on the Estate including Cowdray House, Polo Hospitality, Golf Clubhouse and Walled Garden.
The Estate Event team is an exciting outgoing team that pride themselves in delivering the very highest standards. The successful applicant will enjoy being part of a hard-working, outgoing team and have fantastic customer service skills. We are ideally looking for someone who has experience in a food truck operation, but it is equally important to find team members that are confident, friendly, and approachable with a positive can-do attitude.
Responsibilities across all venues:
- Assisting with the preparation and serving of meals to customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Capability and commitment to delivering high levels of guest care.
- Experience in a similar role is preferable.
- Attention to detail.
- A smart and professional appearance.
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and excellent communication skills.
- Up to date hygiene and sanitation qualifications.
- knowledge of food and health codes.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Working knowledge of food preparation and safety.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Customer service
- Communication skills
- Numeracy skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Adaptability and appreciation of diversity
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
- Honesty and integrity
- Sense of urgency
- High energy level
The role is based at multiple sites across the Cowdray. Due to the location of each site, candidates must have access to their own transport.
Hours: Various shifts (Predominately straight shifts)
Job Type: Casual/Seasonal
How to apply:
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com. Immediate start required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.