An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Painter & Decorator to join the Cowdray Works department.
- To undertake site based painting/decorating/finishing works as and when a Job Sheet is issued or for larger projects as instructed by the Works Manager/Site Managers.
- To ensure that all jobs are completed to an exceptional standard of workmanship, in accordance with the agreed specification and accordance with the agreed budget.
- To ensure that all Working Areas are kept clean, tidy, well organised and that plant/materials/equipment etc. is stored in a safe and secure manner both during and at the end of each project/job.
- To operate all plant/machinery/equipment etc. in a safe manner and in accordance with any training, manufacturers guidelines and current Health and Safety regulations/policies.
- To ensure that regular servicing/checks are carried our on all personal plant/machinery/equipment etc. and that a record of the servicing/checks is documented .
- To attend meetings as and when requested by the Works Manager, the Head of Works or the CEO.
- To deliver excellent customer service, quality of work, high standards and professionalism.
- To build and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with colleagues and other departments across the Estate.
- To observe the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Acts and ensure the safety of self and work colleagues by carrying out duties in a safe manner within the guidelines as set out by the Act.
- To comply with all Works Department/Estate policies, procedures, risk assessments and method statements.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as directed from time to time by the Works Manager, The Head of Works of the CEO.
Areas of Responsibility
- To undertake site based painting/decorating/finishing works.
- Any other specific areas of Works Department activity identified by the Works Manager or Head of Works.
To apply for this job email your details to David.firstname.lastname@example.org.