An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Butchery Counter Assistant to join our award winning Farm Shop at Cowdray.
Do you have an interest in good quality food and food production and the desire to work as part of a sociable hard hard-working team?
The successful applicant will enjoy being part of a hard-working, sociable team. We are looking for a motivated, confident, friendly and outgoing individual with a positive can-do attitude. A keen interest in good food and excellent customer service skills are desirable.
We are looking for a medium to long term appointment with the potential to grow within the team and wider estate. While experience is desired, full training will be provided in a trade which carries significant career growth potential in these changing times for food production and food retail.
Both part time and full time work can be considered.
Duties to include:
- Maintaining high standards in the butchery counter
- Creating an attractive display to maximise sales and refresh throughout the day
- Maintaining excellent food hygiene practices
- Assisting customers and serving from the counter
- Making sausages and burgers
- Wrapping and labelling items to go in the self-serve fridges
- Help to break down smaller cuts of meat
- The Cowdray Estate offers a comprehensive wellbeing programme such as fortnightly massages, meditation sessions, circuits and stretch exercise classes, E-biking
- Discount card for our award-winning Farm Shop, Café and Lifestyle
- Calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Discount for Cowdray Golf Club membership, subject to approval
- Death in Service benefit
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by clicking on the yellow button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.