Terms and Conditions
Play by the rules
Conditions of Membership
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All memberships are subject to management approval. All subscriptions include VAT and both National and County affiliation fees.
- Membership renewals are due on 1st January with the option of a Standing Order or a single payment.
- A membership card will be issued to all members & must be swiped in the Pro Shop prior to playing each round.
- Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance. If a member needs to cancel their booking, they should do so at the earliest possible time so that the Tee time can be made available to
- The opening hours of the Clubhouse and use of the course will be fixed by the Club Management and updated regularly on Club notice boards.
- All full members are entitled to introduce a maximum of 3 guests per day at reduced rates. The same guest may only play 6 times per year on this rate. Members must sign in all guests in the pro shop before play.
- The rules adopted by the Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews shall govern play on the Golf Course.
- We reserve the right to close the course for essential maintenance, Open competitions and Charity Golf days, but notice of these days will be provided well in advance.
- We request that a ‘smart casual’ standard of dress is observed in the clubhouse at all times; this is at the discretion of the Duty Manager. Jeans, tracksuits and trainers are not acceptable dress whilst playing golf.
- The Club is not responsible for the loss, damage or theft of personal property left on or around the premises or car park. This includes items left in lockers.
- Players are encouraged to carry mobile phones whilst on the course in case of emergency.
- Abusive, offensive or threatening behaviour is prohibited on the course and in the clubhouse at all times. The Club has a Health & Safety policy, which is available for inspection.
ADDITIONAL TERMS RELATING TO THE COWDRAY LIFESTYLE CARD
- The Cowdray Lifestyle Card and additional credits must be paid for in full and are not available on Standing Order.
- There will be no pro-rata discounts or refunds available. Credits are not transferable to guests.
- Credits can be topped up throughout the year. A minimum of £100 for 100 credits at a time, but there is no maximum top up. Credits will expire at the end of the year and cannot be rolled forward.
- Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance. If a member needs to cancel their booking, they should do so at the earliest possible time. 5 credits will be deducted from members’ accounts if they do not check-in for their allotted booking.
- Lifestyle Card holders can introduce one guest at a time at reduced green fees. The same guest may only play 6 times a year and no credits can be used for the guest.
A FINAL NOTE
Perhaps our most important prerequisite is to respect fellow members, the course and staff so that we are all able to enjoy this great game and the beautiful views and surroundings that this fantastic Golf Course is proud to offer.