Property to let at Cowdray
Three bedroom cottage
This spacious semi detached cottage, sits in a rural woodland location on the outskirts of Lodsworth village is available shortly.
• Dual aspect kitchen/diner with range cooker and built in fridge-freezer
• Downstairs WC
• Sitting room with woodburning stove
• 3 bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Large garden with good size shed
• Ample parking
• Brick outbuilding
• Oil central heating
• Available on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement from mid April 2017
• Rental £1650 pcm
• Council tax band: D
• EPC: E
Commercial/Light Industrial units - Subject to change of use
• Modern former dairy and cubicle buildings totaling approximately 42,000 sq. ft.
• Buildings 1 & 3 approximately 17,500 sq. ft.
• Building 2 approximately 7,000 sq. ft.
• Existing agricultural planning consent
• Suitable for B2 (light industrial) or B8 (storage) use subject to planning permission
• Portal framed
• Concrete and hardcore floor
• Good access to A286, A272 & A3
• Phase 3 Power
• Expressions of interest invited
• Uploaded November 2016
Shop in Red Lion Street, Midhurst
* Available to let immediately
* Shop 2, Sussex House, Red Lion Street, Midhurst, GU29 9PB
* Ground Floor Retail premises comprising approx.700 sq ft
* Open plan sales area with good size cellar storage
* Planning use class A1 (Shops)
* Historic town centre location, busy through route
* Attractive double-fronted shop premises with period features
* Kitchenette, WC
* Terms - the property is available by way of a new lease, terms to be agreed
* Rental - OIRO £11,900per annum +VAT exclusive
* Rateable Value - interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the relevant authorities
Commercial and Residential
Cowdray offers a range of residential properties for rent both in Midhurst and the surrounding area. Commercial properties ranging from shops to office are also available to rent.
The Estate is committed to a long-term regeneration programme to ensure its properties meet the highest standards for comfort and compliance.
For more information about our
properties to let call 01730 812423
Applying to rent
How to rent
Please note that we do not operate a waiting list system for our properties. If you are interested in renting an Estate property, please apply by either post or email, stating your circumstances, your preferred size of property, and an approximate budget.
What we charge
All lettings are subject to administration fees: Credit Check £20 per occupant over 18. Inventory & Check in (inc VAT): 1 bed property: £145, 2 bed property: £160, 3 bed property: £180, 4 bed property: £210. If you wish to discuss rentals, please contact the Lettings Manager.
Contact us at
Cowdray Estate Office