Terms & Conditions
Please take a moment to read through our conditions of membership. If you have any questions, please call us on 01730 813599.
- Members must sign in all visitors before commencing play.
- The club is not responsible for the loss, damage or theft of personal property left on or around the premises or car park. This includes items stored in lockers.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the clubhouse.
- The use of mobile phones in the clubhouse is not encouraged; please make any necessary calls from outside the building. Players are encouraged to carry mobile phones whilst out on the course.
- Abusive, offensive or threatening behaviour is prohibited on the course and the clubhouse at all times.
- The club has a health and safety policy, which is available for inspection.
- Membership will be accepted at the discretion of the General Manager.
- The hours of opening and closing of the clubhouse and use of the course shall be fixed by the club management and updated regularly on the club notice board.
- The rules of the game of golf as adopted by the Royal and ancient Golf Club of St.Andrews shall govern play on the course.
- All Full/Five Day Members are entitled to introduce a maximum of 3 guests per day at reduced rates. The maximum number of times any individual can be signed in to play the course at reduced rates will be six times per calendar year.
- We request that a “smart casual” standard of dress is observed in the clubhouse at all times; this is at the discretion of the Duty Manager. Jeans, tracksuits, and trainers are not acceptable dress while playing Golf.
- Social membership is offered to all gold card holders, but this does not include playing in official club competitions. There is a separate competition fixture list that includes events.
- Probably the most important condition is that we expect any member at Cowdray to have joined with the intention of enjoying this great game and the surroundings on offer. Respect for fellow members, the course and staff is a minimum requirement.